Value Added Services
Adding value across the supply chain
Grupo Sese provides value added services to our logistics services. These can be upon request but will also be pro-actively suggested based on our experience and natural inclination towards continuous improvements.
The services can cover the full supply chain such as inbound quality testing, pre-production batching, kitting and sequencing. Assembly services are also offered, both manual and automated, These can be built into our services gaining efficiency and quality.
Quality checks in line shortening the supply chain defect potential and adding efficiency to inbound quality checks for supplier parts.Sub Assembly of parts where logistic services can efficiently provide added value.
- Parts receipt, quality checks and testing.
- Kitting and batching products for lineside or manufacturing efficiency.
- Picking and packing so that batch sizes and sequencing can be maximised in efficiency for local or export use.
- Quality checks in line shortening the supply chain defect potential and adding efficiency to inbound quality checks for supplier parts.
- Sub Assembly of parts where logistic services can efficiently provide added value.
“Contact me to find out more about our Value Added services. Fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch with you”
Other related services
We are always at the forefront of technical innovations. As an example Grupo Sese was the first operator of Duo trailers in Spain. Read more about of continuous commitment to improvement and innovation
With a strong history in the automotive sector quality assurance and certifications are a must. Read more about our commitment to quality and the recognition our clients as a first class provider.
People are at the core of our success. With a global team of more than 9000 FTE we pride ourselves in attracting and retaining the best people in the logistics industry. Our people make the difference every day all over the world.
Protecting our most important asset: people.Through training, audits and continuous improvement we get ever to our goal: zero accidents. Read more about how we work on safety and well being every day.